Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Friday, May 25, 2012

The Villager's Pick for June!

hey cats and kittens -

TRAV SD from THE VILLAGER is psyched to see our show! He named us the production he is most looking forward to for the month of June:

"If I were to pick my favorite of this month’s announced productions I would have to say that I am the most excited about this one: a site specific revival of the 1971 Sam Shepard/ Patti Smith collaboration “Cowboy Mouth.” Not only is this psychedelic psychodrama one of my very favorite plays, it is being staged in a “grungy space” (their words) over bridge and tunnel drag bar Lucky Cheng’s. The company that’s putting it on, One Old Crow Productions is new to me, but with this way-out stunt, they’re off to a flying start. The show is running June 7-22. See oneoldcrowproductions.com for more info."

Check out the full list, which includes our friends over at Rady&Bloom in the Ice Factory Fest, HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment