Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Poster is hot off the presses!


Poster is printed! Two weeks till showtime! GET EXCITED.

We know that TRAV SD from THE VILLAGER is! He named us the production he is most looking forward to for the month of June:

"If I were to pick my favorite of this month’s announced productions I would have to say that I am the most excited about this one: a site specific revival of the 1971 Sam Shepard/ Patti Smith collaboration “Cowboy Mouth.” Not only is this psychedelic psychodrama one of my very favorite plays, it is being staged in a “grungy space” (their words) over bridge and tunnel drag bar Lucky Cheng’s. The company that’s putting it on, One Old Crow Productions is new to me, but with this way-out stunt, they’re off to a flying start. The show is running June 7-22. See oneoldcrowproductions.com for more info."



No comments:

Post a Comment